Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I forgot...

...to add to the post below that I was weighed on Sunday and I have lost 8 pounds since being in the hospital.  That weight loss put my at my weight loss goal.  Now I am not counting on this being a 100% accurate weight, neither am I counting on it staying there.  I say that because my weight fluctuates a lot in the hospital and because they weighed me by weighing my in my wheelchair, then weighing my chair by itself.  They had  a hard time getting my chair to stay on the scale by itself so he was having to hold it there while trying to touch it as little as possible.  My chair weighs 400 pounds.  That is 100 pounds more than I thought it did.  That sucker is HEAVY!!  I was excited anyway.  I'm trying really hard not to blow it and screw up for the next week that I am here.  I'm ready to be on maintenance.  I figure this is good practice for how I need to eat the rest of my life so that is what I have been doing, trying to eat like I am in maintenance.

No comments: