Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I almost forgot

I almost forgot to post about my weight loss milestone this past week.  I have hit the 70 pound lost mark.  Actually, I am down 72 pounds.  I have about 25 pounds to go.  Here is a photo of me at 247 pounds.  I took it the day I started Ideal Protein.  My "BEFORE" picture.
Here is a picture I took the other day at Target when I tried on this dress. I wasn't sure of  how it looked on my, especially the stripes, so I sent Stan a picture for his opinion.  It is a size medium.  The clothes I am wearing in the above photo are a size 2XL top and a size 22 jeans.  I kept this entire outfit so when I am done, I can put it on and everyone can see how I will drown in it.  I am currently wearing a medium in most things, especially tops and loose fitting dresses or full skirts, and large in some things , like pants, especially if  they have a zipper.  Birthing 3 babies gave me big hips and a genetics gave me a big butt.  If it is a number size for pants, I need a 14.  I am aiming for a size 10 or 12.  I think losing 25 more pounds will  easily do that, especially since some of my 14s are starting to get a little bit bigger in the waist.  It's just the butt and the legs that are still more fitted.

The stripes going in 2 different direction give this dress a strange look at my waist.  You can see my baby fat in the photo around my lower abdomen (from having babies, not being a baby) but you can see it because I am wearing my swim suit and it actually made that  part of my body stand out rather than acting like a girdle like I though it would.  It is much more flattering without the swimsuit under it.  You can also tell a lot in my blog photo.  My face looks so thin compared to my before photo.  After I  get out of the hospital, I want to take some better current photos.  I'm not going to  take the photos with my old fat clothes util I  have lost all the weight I  want to.  Also, Rachael and I can wear the same size tops, but not the same size pants.  I have a bigger butt than she does.  She has bigger boobs than I do though.

With the swallowing problems I have had this weekend, I have had more sugar in the last 5 days than I have eating in the last 5 months.  I have eaten about 10 containers of pudding since I've been in the hospital.  I got a bunch of Ideal Protein pudding and had Andrew pick it up today so I won't be having all that sugar so much.  I have to take my medication mixed in pudding or apple sauce, both have lots of sugar and I have to  eat a lot of soft foods, so i am getting a lot of puddings and yogurts with my meals.

I am finally ready to fall asleep I think.  I  have been up most of the night with pain in my legs and just general can't  sleep because I am in the hospital.

No comments: